• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Still waiting to see a single Harris flag, sticker, anything where I live. Still yet to see a single one, meanwhile there's a 18wheeler trailer with a Trump 2024 spotlight on it directly beside the major interstate everyone drives on someone's land. Flags on houses. etc.

The Harris/Walz campaign is just so astroturfed to this point. The stolen valor thing has been a disaster for Harris. Combined with the obviously antisemite angle of not selecting Shapiro and just a disaster all around for Harris.

Still waiting to see a single Harris flag, sticker, anything where I live. Still yet to see a single one, meanwhile there's a 18wheeler trailer with a Trump 2024 spotlight on it directly beside the major interstate everyone drives on someone's land. Flags on houses. etc.

The Harris/Walz campaign is just so astroturfed to this point. The stolen valor thing has been a disaster for Harris. Combined with the obviously antisemite angle of not selecting Shapiro and just a disaster all around for Harris.
Maybe you don't have room for even a sticker in your cave.

You prefer Trump's military record?

Now I may not remember right but you IIRC are in a red part of Texas. So I'd kindly ask you to go to the crime ridden hellhole of Houston.. first report how many times you are mugged and second how many yard signs with political support vs those without then the Harris vs Trump ones and only count each residence once. So one house with 500 Trump signs is still just 1.
Or don't after all it's work. And the stolen valour claim is fucking rich coming from that side

Don’t forget, according to Cadet Bone Spurs avoiding STDs during the 70s was his own personal Vietnam.

He also said John McCain, who spent 5+ years in Hanoi Hilton, was a bigly loser.

Trumpanzees rationalize any and all idiocy.

Last edited:
Now I may not remember right but you IIRC are in a red part of Texas. So I'd kindly ask you to go to the crime ridden hellhole of Houston.. first report how many times you are mugged and second how many yard signs with political support vs those without then the Harris vs Trump ones and only count each residence once. So one house with 500 Trump signs is still just 1.
Or don't after all it's work. And the stolen valour claim is fucking rich coming from that side
Metro Atlanta. I've worked downtown ATL. It's a dump. People getting held at gunpoint outside the office, homeless people stalking you as you walked to get lunch, etc. Lived closer to the city and had to get away because there were too many homeless people and crime was too rampant. Not just numbers on a page, paid for by partisan actors, that you throw out and tout as political talking points, people actually getting raped on a nature trail and nasty things of the sort.

But then you drive around the tiny pockets of multi-million dollar homes and they all have democrat yard signs. They keep the people in power that perpetuate the bad policymaking. It boggles the mind. I think the last time I drove around there and saw those things was the Ossoff/Warnack election.

Back