• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think we all know full well that if it was Harris or Biden that had their ear clipped by a bullet at a campaign rally, Trump would gleefully make it a punch line for the rest of the campaign.

And it’s not like he hasn’t personally wished for, joked about or incited violence against his political opponents many times before.

So I don’t think there’s anything wrong at all with not feeling even the tiniest shred of sympathy for him. And I don’t feel bad about it at all.

He would call them weak for using bulletproof glass

What state did fox call early last election for Biden and the trumpers lost their shit? Was it Zona?
Yes and looking back Fox actually though correct did find they had a wrong bit of info regarding some of the outstanding ballots source and all and wouldn't have made it that early.

In general, I think the children of political candidates & politicians should be completely off-limits.

However, once they’re legally an adult and make the decision to take an active role in their parent’s political campaign, they’re 100% fair game. Like Eric, Don Jr & Ivanka, for example.

So, tl;dr—fuck Barron. Let him have it.

In general, I think the children of political candidates & politicians should be completely off-limits.

However, once they’re legally an adult and make the decision to take an active role in their parent’s political campaign, they’re 100% fair game. Like Eric, Don Jr & Ivanka, for example.

So, tl;dr—fuck Barron. Let him have it.
Unless you're a sad sack of shit like this guy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUlEfuM-xU

Back