• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

My emotions were sad that Trump didn't die originally. But now I'm happy he didn't; it's way better that he lives to see his loss vs a black/Indian woman. Biden getting shot and killed would have been great politically though, yeah.

Trump getting whacked would have been similar for me to Rob Ford getting cancer and dropping his mayoral re-election bid.

After all he’d put the city through I was relieved there wasn’t any chance that he’d get re-elected again. But I was mostly disappointed at never getting the catharsis of seeing him get thoroughly repudiated at the ballot box.

Same goes for Trump—I’d rather he live to get trounced at the polls. And aside from my personal enjoyment, that’d also be far healthier for democracy than a Trump assassination.

I want his cult members to see him as a loser, not a victim, tho

But they already see him as a victim when he loses. Victim of fraud, the deep state, etc. You want the spell to be broken, but it doesn't break when he loses elections. We've seen that already. If anything it reinforces his propaganda. When I win I'm the greatest and by extension you're the greatest. When I lose I was cheated, and thusly you were cheated.

But they already see him as a victim when he loses. Victim of fraud, the deep state, etc. You want the spell to be broken, but it doesn't break when he loses elections. We've seen that already.

it's a slow process, but we're already seeing it happen (Presto's nazi pals) and as he loses more ay the ballot box/justice system/debates, people will defect

Back