• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I would love for Walz to call out these weirdos in his next speech, even if it's just an obscure online-only thing.

Probably better just to do little innocent call back jokes without acknowledging the insanity. Let these fucks spin themselves sideways every time he jokes about his meat and potato diet like the weirdos they are.

Probably better just to do little innocent call back jokes without acknowledging the insanity. Let these fucks spin themselves sideways every time he jokes about his meat and potato diet like the weirdos they are.

maybe. still think he could easily work this into his speech, both accentuating how normie his unspicy white diet is and pointing how incredibly fucking weird they are. like they have decided to respond to being called weird by just going absolutely unhinged weird. it's amazing.

I’d like to see more details on the price gouging plan. Price controls never work. Breaking up food monopolies is more effective IMO

I’d like to see more details on the price gouging plan. Price controls never work. Breaking up food monopolies is more effective IMO

agreed.....but i dunno about "never" - in emergency situations temporary anti-gouging laws are usually enacted for good reason. there's probably a way to do it.

Back