• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I gotta say - we've been complaining for years about how bad dems are at consistent thorough messaging, especially compared to the gop and fox news.....and it took them too long on this one and they almost let go of it early on.....but they did end up finally messaging something properly and consistently on this Project 2025 thing and have just not let up on it one bit.

It's about time they were able to do something which shouldn't be that hard.

I gotta say - we've been complaining for years about how bad dems are at consistent thorough messaging, especially compared to the gop and fox news.....and it took them too long on this one and they almost let go of it early on.....but they did end up finally messaging something properly and consistently on this Project 2025 thing and have just not let up on it one bit.

It's about time they were able to do something which shouldn't be that hard.
One of the issues was that Dems simply let the Republicans say anything that they wanted to, and the Dems would never push back.

Those days are over.

I don’t have a problem with a private company trying to charge as much as possible. For all I care, Subway can charge $50 per sub and try to corner the luxury market.

Consumers will let management know if they’re right or wrong.

Back