• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

7 is really bad. Not just Hulk, but the adjacent neighbours. Ugh.

Mitch would sleep though, and listening to old Hogan stories for 8 hours probably wouldn't be that bad as long as you never got into politics and shit with him. He has severely disappointed my inner child obviously, and pretty clearly isn't a good person, but that's a guy who has seen and done some shit in his life. The amount of stories he has would be epic.

Mitch would sleep though, and listening to old Hogan stories for 8 hours probably wouldn't be that bad as long as you never got into politics and shit with him. He has severely disappointed my inner child obviously, and pretty clearly isn't a good person, but that's a guy who has seen and done some shit in his life. The amount of stories he has would be epic.

Yah, I thought about that. I just fear he’s be a colossal douche the whole flight. Though I suspect Mitch would be emitting all kinds of gases, so that might be funny. Being trapped between Cruz and Gaetz is SuperBad.

But squished between the 24 inch pythons and the window?

The correct answer is "who would be the most angry sitting next to someone who for 8 hours just keeps telling them he has never heard of him/her".

Back