• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

shit! I didn't see Trump! Definitely sitting next to him!! entertaining ride plus I get to tell him DJT is a great short just as we land.

Mitch would sleep though, and listening to old Hogan stories for 8 hours probably wouldn't be that bad as long as you never got into politics and shit with him. He has severely disappointed my inner child obviously, and pretty clearly isn't a good person, but that's a guy who has seen and done some shit in his life. The amount of stories he has would be epic.
yeah, saw this last night and that was my pick for this reason

How many handies can you get in 8 hours though? With a well earned nap in between each, that's not a bad way to travel.

but there's also big chance that you end up with 8 hrs of blue balls.....all that time regretting you're not sitting next to gossipy Dotard

Any of those window seats an Emergency Exit row?? If I was trapped with that bunch for that long, I'd have to consider taking one for the team at 35,000 feet and seeing how many I could take with me.

Edit: 'scuse me, have to answer the door, I think it's the FBI and secret service...

These guys all kind of hate each other. Thiel thinks Elon is a douche and a fraud. Elon has apparently called Thiel a sociopath to people he knows. Vance is well known for not liking Trump. I'm sure we'll find out later that Trump fucking hates this weirdo, etc, etc.

It's a movement of powerful dipshits who can't fucking stand each other.

Back