• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

68 cases only 10 illegal aliens.. since 1980

So anyway flyguy it's spending a IRS agents year to find 10 god damn cents This is NOT a productive use of time..

There is waste in the government I waste Mustard when I toss out the bottle. as long as it's at that scale it's fine.. Would it be better with less sure.. but the reality is we'll waste more money trying to get it below a certain value

That Arlington incident would probably be the end of any other campaign but instead outlets like the NYT will likely barely mention it.

Just like the new indictments are A11 and the front page headline today is “Harris and Trump both embrace tariffs, though their approaches differ”.

Last edited:
Does the NYT still carry the same clout that they used to?

Newspapers in general serve as a chronicle of history more so than live news coverage. TV and the internet do a far better job communicating news than a dated paper.

But newspapers do a fine job serving as historical data storage.

Last edited:
We are so overwhelmed with media that I don't think any single outlet matters much,. except for maybe fox. The constant avalanche of news makes every individual story insignificant to the general public.

Back