• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

yah I wasn't convinced there was gonna be a huge convention bump either...

honestly more interested in the polls that specifically look at individual swing states. national GE isn't super helpful I don't think.

They need to ask the newly registered voters both who they are voting for, and where they are.
Undecided CNN voters need not apply.

I heart Kammy but she's going to have to talk to the press soon to explain her moves to the the centre

View: https://x.com/axios/status/1828356353288491240

you should read the article.

Thompson is claiming that Kamala's support for the Bipartisan Border Bill, which includes some wall funding, means she has flip flopped on wall funding.

which is epically moronic on a number of levels.

The article could easily have been headlined "Trump and Vance flip flop on building the border Wall" because they oppose and tanked the Bipartisan Border Bill which includes wall funding.

Thompson is claiming that Kamala's support for the Bipartisan Border Bill, which includes some wall funding, means she has flip flopped on wall funding.

The article could easily have been headlined "Trump and Vance flip flop on building the border Wall" because they oppose and tanked the Bipartisan Border Bill which includes wall funding.
axios I find to be amongst the most click-baity click-bait crap out there.

I mean most of the time their 'journalists' can't even be bothered to write full long-form articles...

oh i read it....it is misleading

but that's my point...she needs to hold a presser/do an interview...that way she owns her positions instead of shoddy writers doing it for her

oh i read it....it is misleading

but that's my point...she needs to hold a presser/do an interview...that way she owns her positions instead of shoddy writers doing it for her
so I think the issue is going to be that even if she does hold a presser or do an interview, the MSM will mischaracterize her positions in whatever way best suits their horse race narrative.

i.e. it's just moving goalposts

Back