• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm pretty happy that Elon has already panicked and has just gone full out trump/maga/authoritarian/racist on twitter.

If he had just held out for another month and a half he would have left himself and his platform a little bit of credibility for when they inevitably drop their big october surprise and push it hard all over twitter......but now that he's already panicked and exposed himself, the impact of that october surprise won't be nearly as big.
I hope this analysis is correct.

Still waiting to see what this year's version of her emails/Hunter's laptop turns out to be...

I'm pretty happy that Elon has already panicked and has just gone full out trump/maga/authoritarian/racist on twitter.

If he had just held out for another month and a half he would have left himself and his platform a little bit of credibility for when they inevitably drop their big october surprise and push it hard all over twitter......but now that he's already panicked and exposed himself, the impact of that october surprise won't be nearly as big.
also this week seemed like a tipping point, Elon full throating Trump has created a large backlash, many popular accounts hyper-critical of his hypocrisy including Anonymous. (popcorn gif)

View: https://x.com/YourAnonNews/status/1830946550002131240

Back