• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Last edited:
I'm over 40, run 2 very different types of photography businesses with two very different client types and have no answered an unknown number in yeeeears and have no intention of changing that. If you're not in my phonebook already, text or fuck off.

I brought this point up in my "fuck polling" rants from months ago.
That's why you won't pick up... Bastard...(j/k).

I said it a few weeks ago.

Trump has beaten the polls significantly in both elections.

But Dems have beaten the polls just ss significantly ever since Roe ended.....and that's including in very recent by elections within the last month or two, including what are usually extremely accurate bellweather open ticket primaries that have always been the best election turnout indicators.

I could see the Trump effect leveling out the polling bias but i'd be surprised if it's enough for him to actually beat the polls significantly (which at this point he still needs to do to win)

I don’t think it really says much that trump is polling higher with repubs this time around. The trumpists own the party now.

Never discount the LOF patented nostalgia rosy retrospection effect. No matter how true it may be, people always tend to think fondly of the way things used to be when compared to the current state.

Anecdotally at least, this seems to be working in Trump's favor. Because honestly even if Kamala is ahead, the fact that it's even close is fucking insane.

Back