• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump has a support ceiling. He is not expanding his base to replace his supporters who have died of old age.

The vast majority of new voters are, most likely, Democrats. And I suspect these voters are not being counted in polling.

Don’t underestimate 2 important facts, one, the msm needs a narrative for the next 2 months, and two, abortion hasn’t lost anywhere as an election issue since Roe ended.

He might win because his base are very committed blood curdling psychos who are likely to be violent no matter the result and a lot of the undecideds and Ds are just exhausted by the relentless psychosis. It’s relentless.

Reactions: CH1
I'd feel more hopeful on bouzy if he has a track record of ever being slightly pessimistic about the dems chances in a given election. Hard for me to value him as much as some others when he's held the same opinion every year since he's been on twitter.

Is he Dom or Jfresh?

Bouzy is a legitimate software engineer and expert on how to identify bots and data operations. Bot Sentinel was legitimately excellent, and that's one of the few platforms he's built himself now.

With that said, none of that specifically makes him qualified to dunk all over the entire polling industry, though his 2022 mid term calls look pretty fucking good when the polling industry ended up looking pretty wrong. If he does it again in 2024, especially with his ballsy as fuck Florida call weeks before anyone else considered it remotely possible, then it gets pretty hard to suggest anything but him knowing something (or many somethings) the pollsters don't.

View: https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1832989719925309490?t=kR93iief0cL7gex0UVZfvw&s=19

Donald stealing the cannabis issue is not something I had on my bingo card. Just four years ago Kamala was all about full legalization. This time around, crickets. Not even mentioned in her policy, not mentioned once in her entire campaign. That youth demographic that I've been worried about drifting towards Trump care about this stuff. Why is she letting him take it without any response?

View: https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1832989719925309490?t=kR93iief0cL7gex0UVZfvw&s=19

Donald stealing the cannabis issue is not something I had on my bingo card. Just four years ago Kamala was all about full legalization. This time around, crickets. Not even mentioned in her policy, not mentioned once in her entire campaign. That youth demographic that I've been worried about drifting towards Trump care about this stuff. Why is she letting him take it without any response?

This one might last longer than his abortion flip flop. But, he will still flip.

I'm not sure if his flip flopping is done deliberately to do this, but I think him going back on forth on abortion allows pro-choice voters to convince themselves he's not actually anti-choice, etc.

his musings give uncommitted voters cover...

Back