• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

She was a great troll. There is a weird perception of her that she is dumb. Mostly based on clips of her laughing or repeating slogans.

But she is a lawyer that actually practiced and worked her way up to state AG, not just a politician with a law degree. Not only is she smart, but she is able to communicate complex ideas clearly and in a way a jury can understand.

Trump isn’t a good debater, but his strength is his funny come backs, which usually dominate the post debate news cycle. There is none of that this morning.

She was a great troll. There is a weird perception of her that she is dumb. Mostly based on clips of her laughing or repeating slogans.

But she is a lawyer that actually practiced and worked her way up to state AG, not just a politician with a law degree. Not only is she smart, but she is able to communicate complex ideas clearly and in a way a jury can understand.

Trump isn’t a good debater, but his strength is his funny come backs, which usually dominate the post debate news cycle. There is none of that this morning.

Yeah, from the clips I saw, she did a great job at opening a trap for him and letting him step in it. Without like overtly making any comment that people can get angry at her about. Like she didn't go "my weird opponent and his couch-fucker running mate", but she made sure to open the door enough for Trump to walk into it. And then just standing back and laughing at him the whole time, always on the screen, just re-inforces the like "see what kind of idiot he is?"

Back