• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If grab em by the pussy, mr ms teen dressing room, guilty of rape, disaster term as president, insurrectionist don, and constant lying haven’t turned somebody off of trump, this debate isn’t changing their mind.

But I don’t agree that the debate doesn’t matter - it can definitely help drive turnout one way or the other.

This one is a dogfight still.

People still hadn't seen what Kamala was made of. How she could do in a mano a womano head to head battle.

This is the first time they've seen it. And it went very well for her on every level.

People still hadn't seen what Kamala was made of. How she could do in a mano a womano head to head battle.

This is the first time they've seen it. And it went very well for her on every level.
She looked Presidential, and sounded like a prosecutor. This wasn't her first rodeo.

#northof320

She was a great troll. There is a weird perception of her that she is dumb. Mostly based on clips of her laughing or repeating slogans.

There are reams and reams of footage of her on the senate juduciary committee absolutely shredding witnesses (the likes of Bill Barr, etc) with devestating interrogations. Back before she was veep.

It's where i first noticed her and thought she was the next candidate.

She did have a terrible first primary, but that doesn't explain the unreal psyops job conservative media did on themselves to convince themselves she was literally a moron. It was crazy and a lesson in how effective their propaganda is even on themselves. I know my parents quite honestly thought she was legitimately a stupid person who could never do what she did last night. Even my bro who gets only the filtered down propaganda on social media thought that. They were shocked when i showed them just one clip of her on the judiciary committee.

Fox hosts last night literally expressed shock that she wasn't the "absolute dunderhead that we thought she was". A feat of brainwashing they did to themselves.

There are reams and reams of footage of her on the senate juduciary committee absolutely shredding witnesses (the likes of Bill Barr, etc) with devestating interrogations. Back before she was veep.

It's where i first noticed her and thought she was the next candidate.

She did have a terrible first primary, but that doesn't explain the unreal psyops job conservative media did on themselves to convince themselves she was literally a moron. It was crazy and a lesson in how effective their propaganda is even on themselves. I know my parents quite honestly thought she was legitimately a stupid person who could never do what she did last night. Even my bro who gets only the filtered down propaganda on social media thought that. They were shocked when i showed them just one clip of her on the judiciary committee.

Fox hosts last night literally expressed shock that she wasn't the "absolute dunderhead that we thought she was". A feat of brainwashing they did to themselves.
Poor lof

View: https://x.com/stuartpstevens/status/1833876190689419521

Last night, VP Harris disqualified Trump. He was exposed as a fool, a know nothing who can’t distinguish between fantasy and reality. He astonishingly said he would not have honored Article 5 of NATO, the linchpin to post-WW2 peace and prosperity for Western Alliance. He showed he lives in this make-believe world where Americans overwhelmingly opposed Roe v Wade. He was humiliated, dominated, left sputtering “Get off my lawn!”

Back