• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

personally i would have highlighted the "arrived in her mother's car" part.

GX6uMl4WoAAS29k

ok so i think all of the averages have consolidated the crazy amount of polling over the last couple days now....so before any new polling comes out today here's how the averages of the averages look.....

Screenshot 2024-09-20 094818.png

All the different averaging sites seem to be coming closer together now and mostly telling the same story.

Except for RCP of course.....though even they aren't too far off the others.

Still super tight but a clear advantage for Kamala based purely on polling - whether you think the polling this cycle will be biased one way or the other is up to you to decided.

ok so i think all of the averages have consolidated the crazy amount of polling over the last couple days now....so before any new polling comes out today here's how the averages of the averages look.....

View attachment 22031

All the different averaging sites seem to be coming closer together now and mostly telling the same story.

Except for RCP of course.....though even they aren't too far off the others.

Still super tight but a clear advantage for Kamala based purely on polling - whether you think the polling this cycle will be biased one way or the other is up to you to decided.
nice to see the lead in PA come a bit closer to the other blue wall states. although WI seems to be backsliding a bit too...

Back