• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I hope you’re right but Imma be nervous till we get results and hopefully handle all the fuckery

Their strategy is the muddy the waters so that even if Kamala wins and wins comfortably, they get to screech about a stolen election. There's also a bunch of narrative crafting benefits to being able to push the horse race as being tight.

They've been very effective at muddying the waters though, no doubt.

What I dont understand of all.of these clips...is when he says the dumbest shit, there is applause and laughter....in this clip they boo the interviewer.
Is this not a room of business execs and industry leaders
If he came to my office, or an event in my industry, the last thing I'd want to do was to go to the event and be photographed there sitting listening to Trump. I suspect its similiar to higher level leaders and execs. Whoever shows up there is a Trump fan.

Even his football comment..he had to bite his tongue by saying he didn't want to get hit by guys who work out all the time and are from bad neighbourhoods....in other words. Black guys

Back