• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

IpS6T4C.png

View: https://x.com/queenmagaultra/status/1846684743544324424?s=46&t=jO26Xs3gATFmVvs8KlHlPg

I was very worried about conservative political candidates post-Trump but Vance has given me so much reassurance. The conservative Obama in terms of being a powerhouse for his party. Pumped

Totally another Obama, other than the lying 75% of the time, flip-flopping on 99% of things he used to "believe" in a craven bid for influence and power, admitting he will commit illegal acts if Trump tells him to, the extreme hate for women, and having zero career accomplishments that were not funded by Peter Thiel.

You don’t even remember your alt account.
The fact that anyone would think I built some psychotic character pretending to be someone else, and log in and out of both accounts to post on an internet message board will never not be comical to me.

I must have a real fucked up history to get you to believe that.

The fact that anyone would think I built some psychotic character pretending to be someone else, and log in and out of both accounts to post on an internet message board will never not be comical to me.

I must have a real fucked up history to get you to believe that.

I used to read the CBC comment boards. There were plenty there with multiple accounts, I expect the TSN and SN, etc, boards are the same.

Absolutely hilarious when they got caught and called out.

Freedom Trucker Protest was the Woodstock 1999 of our time.

also.. claiming the rights to "Freedom Trucker Psychos" for a future band name or to use for recreational sports teams.

I used to read the CBC comment boards. There were plenty there with multiple accounts, I expect the TSN and SN, etc, boards are the same.

Absolutely hilarious when they got caught and called out.
It's a very fun activity for a 12 year old, no doubt

Back