• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

View attachment 22385

Just over here tracking the smart money on Polymarket!
I did not mention polymarket on there! It's a crypto bro market that is usually heavily skewed towards Trump. In 2020 it was an even bigger outlier possibly because of lesser volume.

But .. in saying that, with polymarket you can quite literally see what smart money is doing. There is info on people's history and stats from past bets and you can see which bets they've placed. As gordo mentioned, much of the smart money are taking advantage of the Kamala arbitrage. Excuse me for being interested in this!

I don't think you realize how much people make on there. Taking advantage of crypto Maga apes is literally a full-time job for them. You can see their career earnings. It's all public. And it's impressive.
Shhh let them have their terribly inaccurate and biased polls. People risking skin in the game with large money bets are the ones who really have no idea. Logical.

So if I said Jill Stein won in 2020 as a candidate for the same office this year isn't relevant???
Delusional takes are 10000% relevant.

So if I said Jill Stein won in 2020 as a candidate for the same office this year isn't relevant???
Delusional takes are 10000% relevant.

Especially when their plan is obviously to do what they did in 2020 if they lost again. Don't want callbacks to 2020 in the questions? Stop saying the same shit you were saying in 2020 about not accepting the election results.

Back