• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It could have been worse. Imagine if he had been a drag queen reading books to kids.
or even worse if it was just a regular average trans person, just trying to live their life, go to a school that doesn't deny their humanity, work a job without being discriminated against, go out and participate in public life without being bullied and harassed.... the horror!

or even worse if it was just a regular average trans person, just trying to live their life, go to a school that doesn't deny their humanity, work a job without being discriminated against, go out and participate in public life without being bullied and harassed.... the horror!

But...how will I feel superior to people if I can't enforce my beliefs and way of life onto them?

What's the point of being superior to them if I can't tell them and everyone else and make it a core feature of my personality?

But...how will I feel superior to people if I can't enforce my beliefs and way of life onto them?

What's the point of being superior to them if I can't tell them and everyone else and make it a core feature of my personality?
You can! Just remember to go "tsk, tsk, tsk" when your priest or pastor diddles kids and say what a shame, then you can go back to telling "identifies as" jokes to your buddies and dealing with the real problems in society, like not letting that trans person check out any books from local libraries that have any representations of their humanity.

hey I have some anecdata.

some acquaintances from swingstate Arizona are in town. a couple in their mid 50s. conservative lifelong christian suburbans. family friends from back in my young evangelical church days.

they cannot willnot vote trump no matter who the dem candidate is. and they do not like kamala. or biden.

Last edited:
hey I have some anecdata.

some acquaintances from swingstate Arizona are in town. a couple in their mid 50s. conservative lifelong christian suburbans. family friends from back in my young evangelical church dats.

they cannot willnot vote trump no matter who the dem candidate is. and they do not like kamala. or biden.

images

Wonder what election issue would be causing such a change?

I'd also like to take a moment to note how it's commonly only white people that are divided into college and non-college. Why don't they do that with other races? Or why do a race at all for education level?
Not saying this is the answer but if they are for example 1% different then there is little to take from it. But I don't know

Back