• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Which democratic president diddled kids? You drew a line straight between those two posts. Despicable as the whole thing was from the power and age gap standpoint, Lewinsky was 22, not a kid. And CSA is endemic within the Catholic church, and evangelical Protestant youth pastors. HUGE #bothsides gap you're trying to bridge there.
I assume he means Biden and all the pizzagate nonsense.

The McDonald's® troll was wildly successful. Triggered the libs, brought joy to MAGA, and got people talking about a hilarious stunt instead of Trump being a fascist who wants to take a wrecking ball to the US Constitution. One of the most powerful campaign moves in history.

3LA0szn.png

63rbc2e.jpeg

More Russia hoax stuff

View: https://x.com/ZaleskiLuke/status/1848546758038524294

That guy must have a terrible lawyer. Going to jail for being involved in something everyone knows is a hoax, lol, don't get the public defender next time buddy.

"According to evidence presented at trial, Benton helped a Russian national secure a ticket to a Republican National Committee event in 2016, where he would have the opportunity to meet and take a picture with Trump. The Russian national paid Benton $100,000 to get the ticket, prosecutors said."

"Both the Trump campaign and Trump himself were not aware of the scheme involving Russian money, the Justice Department has said."

Truly democracy-destroying stuff.

It is certainly surprising that not one person has stepped forward to certify that she indeed worked at McDonalds.

When you work in the government you have to provide full employment details for the last 10 years and she has never put Mcdonalds down for that, either.
I am reaching here, but seeing that she is 60 years old and has been an elected official for 21 years, I am guessing that her tenure at McDonalds came a few decades ago and not in the last 10 years.

It is certainly surprising that not one person has stepped forward to certify that she indeed worked at McDonalds.

When you work in the government you have to provide full employment details for the last 10 years and she has never put Mcdonalds down for that, either.
I've had part time or summer jobs for which I also have no records. Jobs which never appeared on any of my resumes. Jobs for employers and companies for which I can't even recall the names. I realize that Trump "working" at McDonald's is some sort of flex for MAGA's but nobody else would lie about having worked there.

But let's indulge you for a moment and let's say that Harris is lying about this all-important fact about having worked a part time job at a fast food restaurant 40 years ago. How does that compare to fomenting stochastic terrorism against Haitian immigrants by lying about them eating dogs and cats? How does it compare to 34 felony convictions, nearly all of which boil down to lying of some form or other?

Every other word that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie but you and Aunt Jemima Falkner are going to counter with "But, but, but, McDonald's!"? Really? Is this all you have now?

As a Catholic, you should know the difference between venal and mortal sin. Now tell me where lying about a part time job you had at 18 is somehow a mortal sin but lying about being a Russian asset since 1980 is merely a venal sin that can be cleared up by saying 3 Hail Mary's and an Our Father.

I am reaching here, but seeing that she is 60 years old and has been an elected official for 21 years, I am guessing that her tenure at McDonalds came a few decades ago and not in the last 10 years.
When you apply for a government job. She's worked in public sector her whole life.

Back