• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I can't imagine how bad the internals are to be pulling this hail mary.

First obama campaigning, then Coupmala campaigning for young black males and latinos, now this.

This may not be close, folks.

It's almost like career military are motivated by deeper ideals than simple self preservation or something.
Oh yeah I guess I'll go ask my career military grandfather why he supports Trump, or my friends and family who attended military academies why they also are hardcore Trump supporters.

Almost like you're extremely gullible on a story that has quickly been denounced by the people quoted in it.

Sounds like, again, they’re just calling for violence against Trump.

All the rhetoric about peace after the assassination attempts was empty at the time as was painfully obvious

Almost like you're extremely gullible on a story that has quickly been denounced by the people quoted in it.

Eh, that's not what has happened. Mark Meadows (proud recipients of 1M from a pro Trump PAC recently, currently legally entangled and very much hoping for a Trump pardon should he be elected), a Trump comms guy and a few other people present (but not everyone) have disputed what Goldberg's sources told him regarding one section of a much longer article. John Kelly and numerous other people quoted directly in the piece have not done what you're suggesting.

Crucially, regarding the majority of the Hitler and general military disparagement stuff, none of it came from the meeting regarding the murdered servicewoman that is being disputed.

Oh yeah I guess I'll go ask my career military grandfather why he supports Trump, or my friends and family who attended military academies why they also are hardcore Trump supporters.

I already know why. He's an old white man who's probably a tad racist.

Back