• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Please note that even his ball hangers aren't trying to claim that he didn't say what has been reported. They're spinning it to say that he was rightfully aggravated by his generals not doing everything that he told them to do (you know, including the shooting protestors in the leg bit) and that it's completely understandable that he would want....ehh...nazi generals who did Hitler's bidding without question.

They're not asking why Trump didn't just want more obedience from his generals and specifically suggested nazi generals though. A normal authoritarian twat would just want more obedient generals and not specifically refer to the generals from the 3rd fucking Reich.

Lawfare...

Of all of the bullshit that has been manufactured to run cover fire for a career fraudster, this is my favourite. Literally charging people with the crimes they commit has become some sort of unfair action against them. Oh, they can sue (and fucking lose) as much as they want to the point where their lawyers get disbarred for their bullshit....but as soon as they're the ones dealing with the consequences of their actions, it's lawfare.

Trump is stupid. He can only speak in simple solutions and extremes. And he's gotten more extreme during the last 9 years.

Meanwhile most of the GOP gives him every benefit of the doubt, ie...he says racist/fascist things but he's not racist/fascist.....he constantly grifts but he's not a thief

This bizarro dichotomy is what citizens who live under totalitarian regimes experience every day.

Trump is stupid. He can only speak in simple solutions and extremes. And he's gotten more extreme during the last 9 years.

Meanwhile most of the GOP gives him every benefit of the doubt, ie...he says racist/fascist things but he's not racist/fascist.....he constantly grifts but he's not a thief

This bizarro dichotomy is what citizens who live under totalitarian regimes experience every day.
and makes me worry america is already too far gone to prevent a full fascist takeover...

Fwiw, here's the Goldberg article

I'm going to break down specific claims, and what has been challenged, by whom, etc when I get back in later this aft.
you're a saint.

just know that your facts will be completely ignored by the ones who would most benefit from appreciating their existence

Back