• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The most interesting number for me in this election is going to be % of Republicans that vote for Trump. The number is historically expected to be in the 95% range. We've seen some polling suggesting that a signficant % of Haley Republicans are saying they're not voting for Trump, and a maybe misleading but significant seeming amount of Republicans (including some elected officials) not willing to vote for Trump again.

If that number of registered R's voting for Trump drops from 95% to even 92%, Trump is cooked and the polls are going to look hilariously bad in comparison with the vote totals.
And the possibility that dems prefer Trump to Kamala is 0%, eh?

And the possibility that dems prefer Trump to Kamala is 0%, eh?

Not at all, Trump historically draws ~5% of registered Democrats. I haven't seen any reason to indicate that is going to move in this election. There's no Democrat parallel to "Haley Republicans" in this election. If you go back in this thread to before Joe dropped out of the race you'll note that collecting all of Joe's base and not bleeding some of it out was a major concern of mine regarding the possibility that Joe stepped aside. Democrat enthusiasm has been excellent under Kamala though, so there's no reason to expect more than the normal % of bleed from party registered voters, which is as mentioned, about 5%.

So yeah, spare me this weak gotcha bullshit.

Man, Kamala's husband being a woman beater is quite a bad look.

Add it to knocking up his daughter's nanny and then likely causing a miscarriage by assaulting that woman. Dude is scum.

Back