• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I mean, the fact that we've moved to be openly on the "Trump is a Fascist" train, that republicans more or less admit it, but the race is still no better than a coinflip? I don't know if the headline is 100% accurate, but I'm nervous.
i'm just talking about dem politicians handwringing publicly, seems kinda self defeating and pathetic.

Remember always that "race is tied" means very different things.

For cons: "we got this it's in the bag blowut win"

For libs: "we're fucked landslide loss"

Remember, the narrative right before the last midterms was "red wave".
Trump has openly said the polls are rigged when he is losing.

If he is saying this, it's just another projection.

The polls are rigged to show trump tied. Just like the red wave.
Republicand and independents I believe are just not saying who they will vote for because it's gross how everyone needs to be on one side. Families, neighbours etc.

On election day they'll vote for Kamala or third party, but not trump and they'll just act surprised to their family when trump loses.

Trump can also claim that the polls prove it was a close race and the election is fraudulent

Trump has openly said the polls are rigged when he is losing.

If he is saying this, it's just another projection.

The polls are rigged to show trump tied. Just like the red wave.
Republicand and independents I believe are just not saying who they will vote for because it's gross how everyone needs to be on one side. Families, neighbours etc.

On election day they'll vote for Kamala or third party, but not trump and they'll just act surprised to their family when trump loses.

Trump can also claim that the polls prove it was a close race and the election is fraudulent
Maybe because they might be afraid of reprisals from MAGA wackos.

Back