• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Women: 50-44 Harris
Men: 51-44 Trump

Democrat: 93-5 Harris
Republican: 92-7 Trump

Generic Ballot R+3

81 fucking pages and nothing about their sample. Yes. If women and democrats don't show up at the polls, Democrats lose.

yeah but tbh i don't know how the hell they can actually guess at turnout in this election. it's fricken impossible, and i can see arguments going both ways.

The video shows a guy asking a question. What is the problem here? I here someone wondering aloud how to make sure people's votes are counted and not disenfranchised when their areas were devastated by a natural disaster.
Ahhhh, so you are a bad-faith troll. got it.

Just for the people in the back:

“You statistically can go and say, ‘Look, you got disenfranchised in 25 counties. You know what that vote probably would have been,’” Harris said during an exchange with a speaker at the dinner. “Which would be — if I were in the Legislature — enough to go, ‘Yeah, we have to convene the Legislature. We can’t disenfranchise the voters.’”

I don't think you actually understand the concept of expertise.

yes, I would rather have someone making decisions about financial policy who has spent years studying and learning about financial policy, than some schmuck who has no idea how it works.

you're telling on yourself here.
Just do your own research and then preform surgery .
Also do your own plumbing and electrical work

yeah but tbh i don't know how the hell they can actually guess at turnout in this election. it's fricken impossible, and i can see arguments going both ways.

Yup. That's really what it comes down to. If the voter models we're seeing on these close polls are right....well fuck. If the 52% of the electorate with a uterus aren't more engaged than the white conservatives without a uterus are when their uterus rights are definitely on the ballot....again, well fuck.

I don't know if I buy it though and that's what those models are selling.

yah in my head right now the two likeliest scenarios are a Harris blowout and a Trump squeaker. followed in third by Harris squeaking out a W.

Back