• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Even a 22 calibre bullet should have done more damage than that perfect graze. I think he flinched from the bullet hitting the teleprompter and that glass is what cut him. No way that was a bullet graze

I only watched the video a couple of times, but it looks like his ear got it kinda bad and the blood from there went to his face.

Poor Richard Simmons

This was supposed to be his day
Haha, fuck, I heard about that two hours ago when I went on social, but not this. I guess this happened after.

Ah well, Groucho Marx had to endure dying on the same day as Elvis Presley. Richard will still be #1 in our hearts.

Edit - hmm, seems like Groucho died a few days later. Pretty sure his biography said they died on the same day.

Why are certain outlets reporting it as "possible assassination attempt"? Do they think he was trying to hit Roofus in the third row?

Why are certain outlets reporting it as "possible assassination attempt"? Do they think he was trying to hit Roofus in the third row?

Literally the perfect cover if you were really trying to take out someone else in the crowd....

ya know, aside from the presence of secret service sniper teams to return fire and most definitely kill you, but it's half of the perfect plan.

Back