• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

What's with the accent. Who is that?

Anywho...I think if they all agree that Harris is the only viable choice, but still want to go through a bit of a show of upcoming leadership, then run a select group of governors or whatever to be the vp and they promote Joe and Harris excellent work and start attacking trump and vance. Make them all guys with swing state popularity

Neither can his opponent.

But whatever, replace him. Just do it now, and do it smooth.
Mental illness is half his selling point. Biden was supposed to be the mentally competent, calming influence. I don't like whatabouting the two of them because they're different people in entirely different situations

Yes. No matter what we think, that sort of unpredictable, volatile unhinged behavior is expected out of Trump. That was his thing when he was president, it's his thing now. We don't have to like it or agree with it to understand his appeal, as gross as it is. No one has ever said "I love that Biden can barely speak English!" That's not a trait that people voted for in 2020. These are different situations, as unfair as it is.

Yes. No matter what we think, that sort of unpredictable, volatile unhinged behavior is expected out of Trump. That was his thing when he was president, it's his thing now. We don't have to like it or agree with it to understand his appeal, as gross as it is. No one has ever said "I love that Biden can barely speak English!" That's not a trait that people voted for in 2020. These are different situations, as unfair as it is.

It's a horse race though, a binary decision. 1 or 0. If being a fucking lunatic could appeal to more than his base, and wasn't toxic to everyone else, they wouldn't continually being trying to gaslight us with this newer softer Trump bullshit every 6 months.

Because here's the thing, without something resembling fair coverage of Trump, it doesn't matter who the challenger is. If the media is onboard with the gaslighting, they'll just find something new to gaslight us all on with the new challenger.

Comrade, papers please.

So when that happens, and it doesn't round up enough illegals (it won't, lol), and they start requiring you to show your "Real ID with proof of citizenship" to do more and more basic ass activities, that's okay right? "I'm sorry sir, but I can't sell you these groceries without your Real ID, I know you just forgot it at the office but rules are rules!"
You're insinuating that I like it? I think it's terrible.

Back