• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think he is at an age and wealth status where if he were like me he'd say F this BS and just live out his days in peace. I don't think he's forgoing all of that because he wants power again.

He does it for the attention, in an attempt to fill the hole in his heart left by his father that didn’t love him….no one loves him….deep down he knows that, an audience reaction is the closest thing he can find to try and mimic it.

He’s never going to stop running until they bury him in dirt….youre stuck with him running again and again every 4 years.

images
I'm not 100% behind the "weird" label that they are using everywhere..but whatever. I would have preferred sick, but that's too trumpy of a word. So I guess it tested well.

Also, I found a pic of JD when he was a kid.

images
I'm not 100% behind the "weird" label that they are using everywhere..but whatever. I would have preferred sick, but that's too trumpy of a word. So I guess it tested well.

Also, I found a pic of JD when he was a kid.

I don't think it was tested. I just think it's caught fire. And that's all the test it needs.

Back