• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

How did this guy get elected in the first place?

He ran in a deep-red state after the GOP senator Portman retired, had Billionaire Thiel financing his campaign, and won the highly contested gop primary with only 32% of the primary vote. The key move for Vance, who was 3rd in the polls, was sucking up to Trump enough to get his endorsement, which pushed him immediately to the top of the polls and to that tight primary win. I'd guess Thiel had something to do with that endorsement.

Vance won the general election by only 6pts over democrat Tim Ryan. The previous 3 elections the GOP candidates had won by 21, 17, and 28pts.

He ran in a deep-red state after the GOP senator Portman retired, had Billionaire Thiel financing his campaign, and won the highly contested gop primary with only 32% of the primary vote. The key move for Vance, who was 3rd in the polls, was sucking up to Trump enough to get his endorsement, which pushed him immediately to the top of the polls and to that tight primary win. I'd guess Thiel had something to do with that endorsement.

Vance won the general election by only 6pts over democrat Tim Ryan. The previous 3 elections the GOP candidates had won by 21, 17, and 28pts.
So the obvious choice as a running mate!

Thanks for the info.

So the obvious choice as a running mate!

Thanks for the info.

The Broligarchs made their move to seize more power through him, and Trump never met a dollar he could turn down so here they are. There is a reason that Peter "I no longer believe freedom and democracy are compatible" Thiel is Vance's daddy and tied his (and the broligarchy's) support to Vance.

I lived in cobb during the last election. This is pretty funny. Didn't feel an ounce of danger except for on the car ride to the poll. Nasty area in lots of it. Typical government wasteful spending.

"At the beginning of July, Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) urged the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI to ensure they are prepared to fight threats against election workers in the 2024 primary and general elections in Georgia and nationwide."

Ahh, more lawfare to make sure poll watchers are, again, not allowed to watch to ensure election integrity.

Approved by Cobb County Board of Commissioners and was recommended by Tate Fall, the director of elections.

He read the link and still got it wrong.

Guess that's why he only has an unfulfilling cubicle gig.

I lived in cobb during the last election. This is pretty funny. Didn't feel an ounce of danger except for on the car ride to the poll. Nasty area in lots of it. Typical government wasteful spending.

"At the beginning of July, Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) urged the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI to ensure they are prepared to fight threats against election workers in the 2024 primary and general elections in Georgia and nationwide."

Ahh, more lawfare to make sure poll watchers are, again, not allowed to watch to ensure election integrity.
terrifying how easily programmed people are

You people are aiming low.

It’ll be no one less than the Son of God, Jesus himself. He’ll descend from the clouds amidst a choir of angels to declare that Donald John Trump is actually his son, the Grandson of God, and has his endorsement to serve as Eternal President of God’s favourite country, the United States of America.
How are you all missing the most obvious.

Let's put it this way....it turns out RFK knows a thing or two about seances...

Back