• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I def liked it as a filler. Clear step down from Mando.

Really curious to see how the Obi Wan series will look. Pretty cool bringing back Haydensen as Anakin. Hopefully he redeems himself.

I'm still kind of baffled as to how that's going to work.

The Obi-Wan series takes place after Anakin becomes Darth Vader so...isn't he just going to be in the Vader suit and voiced by James Earl Jones? Or are they doing a lot of helmet-off Vader scenes? Or maybe flashbacks to before he became Vader?

Wow, Bill Maher has really gone off the rails this season. Cannot stand him.

Right wing media, Fox are lapping it up. Thinking he has seen the light and agrees with them about Covid, Masks, Vaccines etc.

Bill called Trudeau Hitler last night. Not a good look Bill.

Wow, Bill Maher has really gone off the rails this season. Cannot stand him.

Right wing media, Fox are lapping it up. Thinking he has seen the light and agrees with them about Covid, Masks, Vaccines etc.

Bill called Trudeau Hitler last night. Not a good look Bill.

not only is it not a good look, it's insulting to anybody who went through anything like that. absolutely cringe-worthy.

He roped some of us in with his movie making fun of the jesus people. He had some moments of lucidity during the first Trump era as well.

Lowest hanging fruit.

Eh, it was still fairly controversial to take a head long run at religion back then. The "4 Horseman" had just started popularizing atheism in public discourse, etc shortly before Religulous came out.

Miller and his vocab. It's so pretentious. More perfectly illustrates Norm's point about trying to look smart than Maher.

Maher is more smarm than smart.

Back