• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Just like the books...It's kind of hard to wrap up the huge events they build up to....drifter takes out international cartel and drifts on to the next town...hmmm

Still enjoyed the season immensely, much more fun than I had hoped.

Boba was fine as like a filler Mando S2.5. I've wasted 3.5 hours on worse things in the past. A few fun episodes, some good action sequences.

My problem with it is that it's really setting up more in terms of storyline and plotline for Mando than for Boba, and it never seemed to dig into why Boba wanted this role other than "I'm too tired to be a bounty hunter".

Boba was fine as like a filler Mando S2.5. I've wasted 3.5 hours on worse things in the past. A few fun episodes, some good action sequences.

My problem with it is that it's really setting up more in terms of storyline and plotline for Mando than for Boba, and it never seemed to dig into why Boba wanted this role other than "I'm too tired to be a bounty hunter".

Yeah, they didn’t really do a great job of selling why Boba would want to switch from being one of the most successful bounty hunters to a crime boss on a backwater wasteland of a planet.

Also weird that Boba’s crime family consisted of about a dozen people total, half of which were posh cringy hipster-steampunk British teenagers that seemed very out of place on Tattoine.

Still not a complete waste of time to watch, but you wouldn’t be missing much if you just skipped the first half of the season and started with episode 5, which for all intents & purposes was an episode of “The Mandalorian”.

I def liked it as a filler. Clear step down from Mando.

Really curious to see how the Obi Wan series will look. Pretty cool bringing back Haydensen as Anakin. Hopefully he redeems himself.

Back