• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

One of the most bizarre moments in television history. I don't know what Rock was thinking, terrible joke on all levels. But to walk onstage and slap the host of the Oscars in the face in front of a billion viewers, over a joke?

I always thought Will Smith was a total narcissist, but wow, that speech...
Will Smith just showed Matthews what a big dick really is, he did that and still will get movie deals.

It’s an interesting situation where no party is in the right. You can say Rock got what he deserved, but Smith wasn’t right to do that either. It’s just death to decorum out there from all angles.

Will Smith ruined his Oscar win before it happened. Imagine if they cast the votes right before the category is announced?

I'm definitely not on Will Smith's side. The ego that has been created by the entire Smith family has completely gotten out of control.

Jada may have alopecia, however when she first came out with it and since, the areas of no hair growth are extremely small. When you look at her head, it is 99% covered in hair. Her balding was another attempt to get into the spot light. Her coming out about her affairs was for her to get back into the spot light. and when will comes out with his constant motivational speeches and videos its for his ego.

He only wants people to say how amazing he is... and when those first few cuck jokes landed, he couldn't take it.

And then to not apologize to Chris, and then mention Denzel's comment about the Devil is just further examples of the Ego taking over. Bull shit.

Can you imagine what Gervais would have done? Will doesn't smack him on stage... he sues him privately, and even that probably wouldn't stand.

Will laughed at first and then needed to steal the attention. I hope every comedian goes full bore. I hope Chappelle goes off on the importance of being able to take a joke in our society.

I'm definitely not on Will Smith's side. The ego that has been created by the entire Smith family has completely gotten out of control.

Jada may have alopecia, however when she first came out with it and since, the areas of no hair growth are extremely small. When you look at her head, it is 99% covered in hair. Her balding was another attempt to get into the spot light. Her coming out about her affairs was for her to get back into the spot light. and when will comes out with his constant motivational speeches and videos its for his ego.

He only wants people to say how amazing he is... and when those first few cuck jokes landed, he couldn't take it.

And then to not apologize to Chris, and then mention Denzel's comment about the Devil is just further examples of the Ego taking over. Bull shit.

Can you imagine what Gervais would have done? Will doesn't smack him on stage... he sues him privately, and even that probably wouldn't stand.

Will laughed at first and then needed to steal the attention. I hope every comedian goes full bore. I hope Chappelle goes off on the importance of being able to take a joke in our society.
?

I've been so tired of Will Smith and that family for years. They tried shoving their bratty kids down our throats. Even His stupid son made a dumb tweet last night justifying the violence. The guy looks deranged. He was more upset about being a cuck and people making jokes about it so he needed to prove his manlyhood. That's a huge part of this.
Di Caprio gets roasted on every broadcast and laughs.

And if that really was Denzel's only advice. He sucks at advice.

Back