• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

plus slapping is kind of a bitch move unless you're in one of those pro slapping leagues.

if you're going to hit a motherfucker in front of millions of people, hit him.

That's not what it meant at all.
I understand he was talking about people in power trying to come at you when you are on top.. but this was Chris Rock who made a mild joke. There is not illuminati trying to take down the Smith family.

If this is not what he meant by that.. then what did he mean?

Still don't know who won best picture (or even, what was nominated.)

Yup.

Best Documentary was What the Fuck Just Happened?

Best Actress was Did Will Smith just punch Chris Rock in the face on live tv or am I hallucinating?

And Best Picture was .. honestly I still have no idea, but Will Smith was probably involved somehow.

I understand he was talking about people in power trying to come at you when you are on top.. but this was Chris Rock who made a mild joke. There is not illuminati trying to take down the Smith family.

If this is not what he meant by that.. then what did he mean?

The devil in this case would be whatever voice in his head made him react like that. Whatever made him so arrogant or insecure or ragefilled or all of the above.

I.e. the literal devil - the invisible evil guy trying to get inside your head.

The devil in this case would be whatever voice in his head made him react like that. Whatever made him so arrogant or insecure or ragefilled or all of the above.

I.e. the literal devil - the invisible evil guy trying to get inside your head.
Devil or Jada?
He was actually trying to laugh it off until she gave him the stink eye. Then he went on stage.

Look, we all know who wears the pants in that marriage and it’s not Will.

Back