• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

iu

Where did it all go wrong? CNN special report...

BTW, anyone feel the winners were winners because the Academy wants to look like they've progressed? I think that actress from West Side Story checked every possible box there is. Next year's winner will be blind, deaf, missing legs, gay and a hermaphrodite.
Rita Moreno winning in the 60's for the exact same role was a much bigger deal. It all feels forced.
Movies are getting worse, The best movie can't touch the best TV show anymore. Use to be the opposite.

Denzel in real life is like the old black man in movies that gives people great advice. Although his advice is complete horseshit.

depends who you follow...which is under your control. there is really no such thing as one Twitter
If you don't find people taking sides aggressively funny and worthy of reading that's one's own personal preference, but for me it's funnier than the act itself. Blaming Trump is even funnier. Judd Apatow's tweet might have been the best of all though. I'm just glad Rock is still alive from that.

iu

Where did it all go wrong? CNN special report...
That big fake laugh is what I'm talking about. There is nothing genuine at all with that family. Will will make you feel like you are the funniest person in the world.... but it is all an act.

Back