• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I 100% thought you'd have stories about run-ins with Will Smith. I'm a little disappointed.
I don’t really have any, sadly. I have a couple of clients connected to him, one through business and one socially, but he’s never really come up. I did ask the one who socializes with him, back when all the open marriage stuff was going on, whether the rumor was true that he’s gay and that’s why they have that arrangement and he said he wasn’t aware of any gay stuff but wouldn’t really know. That’s all I got.

The devil in this case would be whatever voice in his head made him react like that. Whatever made him so arrogant or insecure or ragefilled or all of the above.

I.e. the literal devil - the invisible evil guy trying to get inside your head.
What if the devil in his head manifests as a miniature Chris rock??

YESSSSSSSS CANCEL CULTURE TAKES BACK ON THE MENU!!!
I don’t think this qualifies. It’s a legal/rules thing, that if he violated and they overlook, how do they enforce against others later? The fact he won added a whole other layer to the drama. Fascinating situation all around. And I do kinda hope they take it back from him, just for the endless drama that’ll ensue.

I don’t think this qualifies. It’s a legal/rules thing, that if he violated and they overlook, how do they enforce against others later? The fact he won added a whole other layer to the drama. Fascinating situation all around. And I do kinda hope they take it back from him, just for the endless drama that’ll ensue.
Yeah, he deserves this. I think if this happened 20+ years ago they'd take it from him. Not quite the same as what we see now where someone loses a job over a tweet from 5+ years ago. This was an assault during the Oscars, 30 minutes before he won.

I agree they should take it away if it's against the rules but I'm just excited because of the cancel culture hot takes from morons. They're already on about Chris Rock's joke being a result of cancel culture so this just adds another layer and an excuse for them to flip flop.

TLDR: I enjoy these things.

If you're ever feeling down, just remember that Will Smith was sent here to shine a light into the darkness of a universe descending into chaos and entropy.

Totally. I fully thought it was a prank until he started screaming at him from the crowd and dropping the F bomb on live tv. If I’m not mistaken, I recall reading that black rappers pissed on Will back when he was releasing music and would specifically call him out for not cussing on his songs. And Will said he didn’t think it was necessary or appropriate. But shit, on a live tv broadcast! Amazing.

Totally. I fully thought it was a prank until he started screaming at him from the crowd and dropping the F bomb on live tv. If I’m not mistaken, I recall reading that black rappers pissed on Will back when he was releasing music and would specifically call him out for not cussing on his songs. And Will said he didn’t think it was necessary or appropriate. But shit, on a live tv broadcast! Amazing.
He has always been a pretentious, obnoxious cunt. I was very disappointed that you didn't have any stories because we obviously know that there's some darkness hidden under his fake public persona.

Back