• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

My cable bill went up a ridiculous amount this past month so I called earlier about them putting me on some promotion and they were like no can do, costs have gone up, yadda yadda. So it's time to cut the cord.

I know you guys are mostly all north of the border, but what's the best service/combo if you want to basically keep all your live tv options? I looked up Hulu live tv and it's just a smattering of channels. Spectrum kinda has me by the balls with all their old channels and reruns and shit that I like. But I'm ready to give them up since I'm rarely home binging on tv. What's the best alternative?

Can't help with you with live TV options....

I personally share a Netflix and Disney plus paid sub, have Amazon prime mostly for the free shipping that pays for itself many times over and then download the rare random show I care about (shoresy) from eztv

This new series is terrible so far.

Why do these studios think that they can get away with making terrible shit based on loved IP?

Killing the golden goose

My cable bill went up a ridiculous amount this past month so I called earlier about them putting me on some promotion and they were like no can do, costs have gone up, yadda yadda. So it's time to cut the cord.

I know you guys are mostly all north of the border, but what's the best service/combo if you want to basically keep all your live tv options? I looked up Hulu live tv and it's just a smattering of channels. Spectrum kinda has me by the balls with all their old channels and reruns and shit that I like. But I'm ready to give them up since I'm rarely home binging on tv. What's the best alternative?
Get the hulu bundle with espn+ for hockey and Disney + included. Amazon prime and Netflix and you're good to go for less than $100

Get the hulu bundle with espn+ for hockey and Disney + included. Amazon prime and Netflix and you're good to go for less than $100
I'm so frustrated by no NHL Network listed in the Hulu package though. Is it on the ESPN+ service?

And ESPN+ carries every game, including all Leafs games? If so, it is a US broadcast or do they show the Canadian ones?

Netflix is a must, but I'm not wasting money on Amazon. HBO would need to be the add on, maybe Starz or Epix, I can't recall which I care more about, if any, but I think Epix had more stuff.

Tit fucker!

Oh mon dieu big sexual

Big sexual?

I recommend watching that show guys if you want a really good laugh into guys that act like guys you've known growing up. Really cracked me up.

Back