• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Laptop + hdmi cable
I hate watching shit on smaller devices.

I watched almost all of the NHL season on my work computer since with 66 I have the option of seeing it live rather than on delay and I can't resist it when it's that available. But that is not my ideal, and definitely not for relaxing after work and wanting to watch something. I'm not going back to a computer then.

I watched almost all of the NHL season on my work computer since with 66 I have the option of seeing it live rather than on delay and I can't resist it when it's that available. But that is not my ideal, and definitely not for relaxing after work and wanting to watch something. I'm not going back to a computer then.
Wut? You use the hdmi to plug into your TV from your laptop which you can stream from?

Basic

Plug laptop into big screen using hdmi.

I watch nhl66 on my 70inch

I'm going to cry. I was so hoping.

The villains are terrible, the makeup horrible. There was a 3 minute chase scene where 3 mercenaries chase a 6 year old girl in a forest where the chase scene starts with the child surrounded and the mercenaries almost within arms length of her...the 6 yr old (im assuming she's a particularly fast 6 yr old) manages to out run the full grown adults over a 50m distance.

Oh great...a 2nd chase scene where a 6 year old appears to leisurely win a foot race against a full grown.....jedi...this time.

I'm so frustrated by no NHL Network listed in the Hulu package though. Is it on the ESPN+ service?

And ESPN+ carries every game, including all Leafs games? If so, it is a US broadcast or do they show the Canadian ones?

Netflix is a must, but I'm not wasting money on Amazon. HBO would need to be the add on, maybe Starz or Epix, I can't recall which I care more about, if any, but I think Epix had more stuff.
@Habsy still need the questions answered!

sounds bad

Fucking turrible.

They've taken everything potentially wrong with Mando, everything wrong with Boba and asked Ewan McGregor to carry it.

I'm starting to think that getting Mando right was entirely accidental. I don't think Disney quite knows what to do with this entire franchise other than try to extract nostalgia value from it.

I'm starting to think that getting Mando right was entirely accidental. I don't think Disney quite knows what to do with this entire franchise other than try to extract nostalgia value from it.

you also just described the Habs biz model for 20+ years.... until very recently.

Fucking turrible.

They've taken everything potentially wrong with Mando, everything wrong with Boba and asked Ewan McGregor to carry it.

I dont watch Star Treks.

Back