• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

You sir, came to the right place then, because this is the spoilers thread.

Darth Vader is actually Luke's father! Sorry, Habsy, if you didn't get that far yet.
Oh thank goodness, see there was this one night where I got bombed with this Padme chick and well, wasn’t sure.

I missed all the Ray Liotta talk. Pesci is Goodfellas. OMG. Top 5 performance in film history
Liotta lacked charisma to be a leading man which they tried after Goodfellas.

I have laughed out loud...but the first 5 minutes with the French Canadian host is a bit annoying. But after that...it's fun.
I seriously grew up with some guys similar so it really is a blast for me. Reminds me of Canada. So awesome.

I saw the final couple of episodes of This Is Us last night.

Solid series in the end, only one stretch in the third or fourth season (the war garbage) that was really bad, but otherwise I thought very good. Knew how to pull on the heartstrings more than any other show I can recall.

Man these star wars shows really can't put a compelling villain together. Close with Gideon. Third sister or whatever is a terrible heavy. Kenobi running from her kills me.
That 3rd Sister actress is absolute shit.

Vader is coming though, hopefully before the ending of episode 6.

Maybe Darth Maul too?

Back