• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

My wife and daughter watch(ed) This is Us, I've seen enough to get the gist, I think...the premise was cool, liked the flashbacks and forwards and all that, but way too soap opera for me, too openly manipulative on the emotions, but then my wife cries watching rescue videos so...

Again, didn't see much but I think it's another show that had a neat idea that was good for a season or two only.

I watched the first two or three seasons of big brother. Solid program but holy fuck every season now has like 5000 episodes. It's a full-time job to keep up. It used to be once a week and a more genuine overall experience back when "reality tv" was fresh.

I say this as I watch a program called love is blind where people go on the show solely to become instagram influencers when it's all said and done. So I'm no better. It's good though. Highly recommended for those who hate themselves. Mrs. Preston doesn't usually watch that stuff but I caught her watching it once and I felt the need to pretend to hate it for a bit. Half an episode in and I was hooked and could no longer hide it.

Would make his hand look too small actually

giphy.gif

Back