• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

archer-you.gif
Not phrasing, grammar. Just a simple comma would have changed everything.

1654004653431.png

Dunkirk is a fucking masterclass of directing. I still can't remember much of what happened in the movie, but I walked out emotionally exhausted.
I agree, though there are literally legions of people who hate it, probably because they were forced to do some thinking in between mouthfuls of popcorn.

Wait a second....so the type of fictional character you're willing to believe in is the delineation between a functioning adult brain and not?

If being a judgemental tool is required to be a functioning adult, you can keep it bud. Most adults I've met struggle to breathe with their mouth closed.
Yeah, they're called sci-fi and comic book nerds.

Yes, nerds are well known for being unintelligent. That's their whole thing.

You really are a fucking potato sometimes.
Intelligence doesn't enter into it. They have no taste. Also, it is possible to be genius level smart but to also be a social retard who can't get laid. I've never seen an incel who wasn't intellectually high functioning. The most prestigious universities in the world are chock full of geniuses who haven't figured out how to talk to girls because aside from their area of academic expertise the only thing they can talk about are comic books or space aliens. Even nerdy chicks have other, broader interests.

I've never seen an episode of any of these reality shows, not Big Brother, not Survivor, or Amazing Race.

Wished I owned a piece of one though. Damn.
The only reality show I ever watched from beginning to end was the final episode of "All or Nothing: Leafs Edition" last summer. Instant classic.

Back