• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

The remake that came out this year was a lot more entertaining. Definitely more of a tear jerker.
There was a lot of jerking going on in Montreal after Game 7, that's for sure. But there were no tears involved.

Anyway, I didn't see any Leafs dismantling, just a loss by one goal in the end. Not anything like the utter destruction of a supposed Eastern finalist and then Kucherov pissing on its fanbase as the cherry on top.

There was a lot of jerking going on in Montreal after Game 7, that's for sure. But there were no tears involved.

Anyway, I didn't see any Leafs dismantling, just a loss by one goal in the end. Not anything like the utter destruction of a supposed Eastern finalist and then Kucherov pissing on its fanbase as the cherry on top.
while.

Hmmm...

I honestly can't believe it. Life just isn't meant to fucking work out.

It already starts.

Last line of the US feed - "You gotta believe there's gonna be major change with the Leafs moving forward."

Unfuckingbelievable that this has happened again. I can't even process it anymore.

Expected euphoria. Actual misery.

Habsy, please shut down the site for a month or two.

I've had enough Leafs and hockey to last me for a while.

Game 5 last year - lose in OT.

Game 6 last year - lose in OT.

Game 7 last year - lose 3-1 and muster one goal with a minute left.

Game 6 this year - lose in OT.

Game 7 this year - lose 2-1.

Every fucking time, forwards get shut down when we’re one goal away from a series win in four of those games, or just short of tying the others.

Get a forward and concentrate on scoring depth. Keep Mikky. Robertson plays. Use the Muzz money on another prime forward.

holding-tears-this-is-us.gif

The Norm Special is not stand up, and arguably not even that funny, but it's a very endearing piece that I highly reccommend.
Stand up, by definition, is a performance in front of an audience so no, of course it wasn't stand up. But the act he performed was something that he worked on over the last few years of his life in front of an audience. Have heard most, if not all of the jokes already. But yes it was quite nice. The end was a bit awkward with the roundtable.. No one really knew Norm all that well outside of his assistant and family and you can tell everyone's relationship with him was very distant and not very personal.

There were tears in Toronto, but no tears in Montreal. Very different jerkers.
Definitely no tears.

You're so hung up on guys jerking it, but you're the one playing with your balls.

Not saying much in a series where we had three other guys more or less as good as him, and the other team did too.

At some point, you need results. If you don't get them, you sit around playing with your balls that were on the line and saying we killed them in nerd numbers. It's not enough.

Back