• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

There was a lot of jerking going on in Montreal after Game 7, that's for sure. But there were no tears involved.

Anyway, I didn't see any Leafs dismantling, just a loss by one goal in the end. Not anything like the utter destruction of a supposed Eastern finalist and then Kucherov pissing on its fanbase as the cherry on top.
Now you're arguing degrees of failure, as if they matter. It's what losers do.

Let me unpack this for you:

Every season 1 team wins the Cup and 31 other teams are failures. Some fail more profoundly, but in the end failure is failure.

Now you're arguing degrees of failure, as if they matter. It's what losers do.

Let me unpack this for you:

Every season 1 team wins the Cup and 31 other teams are failures. Some fail more profoundly, but in the end failure is failure.
I just like that Kucherov didn’t think it was enough to beat your asses. He needed to take a steaming shit on its fans too.

Pick one, dork.
It's the same thing. It's only one thing. It's LOF who is parsing degrees of failure. But it's all failure and in the end all failure is the same. You miss the playoffs, you lose 4 straight in the first round, you lose in overtime of game 7 of the finals. It's all failure.

Finished Ozark last night. Very good series, but I thought the Foundation, king-making aspect of it was poorly fleshed out or explained, as in why would they become the most powerful people in the universe because of this thing, and why were people falling over themselves to join the board and become doners? Felt like they said it was so, and it was so, just trust them.

Not spoiling the ending, but didn't feel like the ending of a series, but rather just a season. Or maybe even just an episode. Thought it was a bit weird.

That's what happens when you make #metoo an all or nothing proposition. The slogan "Believe all women" was always bullshit. Women lie with as much ease and frequency as men and believing them simply because they have vaginas is a fool's game. All it takes is for one of them to get caught lying and it's game over for everyone else. The problem with these sorts of allegations is that they are well nigh impossible to prove or disprove. Usually there are only the two parties present when the alleged abuse takes place so there is no corroborating evidence or witnesses. A photo of a broken pane of glass or a smashed telephone is not evidence of abuse unless the plaintiff is the actual pane of glass or the actual phone.

Back