• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I just didn't like Gosling in it. Didn't fit the part.

And the hard right Jay look on Evans?

I mean it was OK and all but just meh.

meh is exactly the right word. it was simply an amalgam of other such movies mashed together.
That’s how I felt. I mean sure, it was entertaining but I found De Armas weak in her role and I think she’s smoking hot so that was a disappointment to me. Also still don’t think Gosling fit his role.

But yes, Evans saved some of the movie playing the psychopath. He probably loved doing it after all the good guy roles.

That’s how I felt. I mean sure, it was entertaining but I found De Armas weak in her role and I think she’s smoking hot so that was a disappointment to me. Also still don’t think Gosling fit his role.

But yes, Evans saved some of the movie playing the psychopath. He probably loved doing it after all the good guy roles.
Evans was really good. He saved some horrible lines.

The "Predator" prequel, 'Prey" is getting amazing reviews and it's streaming on..Hulu? That's sad. I know they likely are doing that because of it's timeframe taking part in the past and no stars, but reviews are so damn good. Apparently looks amazing too.
The last Predator film I paid to see at TIFF and it was so shit.

It's amazing that every single Predator sequel has sucked major ass.
I didn't mind the Adrian Brody one. That was a strange time period though when they tried to turn him into an action star. What a fantastic beginning that film has. (He wakes up falling from a plane in a parachute). Predator 2 can be cheesy, but fun.

That Ahnold one is so damn great. To think Mctiernan made Predator and Die Hard back to back summers.

Back