• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Great to hear, for my money season one and two may be about as close to television perfection as I’ve seen….it’s right up there with the best of The Wire.

Season 2 in particular is perfection.

Great to hear, for my money season one and two may be about as close to television perfection as I’ve seen….it’s right up there with the best of The Wire.

Season 2 in particular is perfection.

1-2 are indeed superb, and a coin flip in terms of which i like more.

3 even as we speak i find kinda forgettable, other than the Ewen McGregor double role, didnt really work for me, and season 4 i found, fine, but a steep step down, mainly because it was so different than the norm.

5 so far, seems to be back to the Minnesota/Dakota roots and both Hamm and Temple seem outstanding

What put her on the map for me was the one and done season of Vinyl, which, while it had it's problems (mainly budget) was a really really strong effort from temple, Ray Romano and Bobby Cannavale

Killers of the Flower Moon was a tad long and a tad slow, but otherwise very very good and probably the most relevant thing De Niro has done in years ( i for one hated the Irishman)

irishman-irish.gif

Back