• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

George Miller is brilliant. Furiosa will be one of the best movies of the year, just like Fury Road in 201

You’re gonna love reading this interview. The amount of film knowledge being dropped is off the charts

Furiosa, prize asset of Immortan Joe who controls all water, betrays him to save his broodmares and lead them to the promised land. Along the way Max is reluctantly forced to help them despite not wanting to be involved due to failing others who depended on him before. When they get to the promised land they find it no longer exists. They want to continue to run away and try and find a new paradise, but Max gives them the better idea of turning around, and beating Joe back to the water and taking control of it for themselves and even killing Joe along the way. They liberate the people from the Tyrant. Max gets some measure of redemption for his previous failures.

Coherent and engaging plot.

I saw Fury Road twice at theatre….and after reading that interview, started watching it on tv but Crave only has it in French for some reason, which is kind of fitting since I am simply focused on the storytelling/editing choices Miller and his wife are making to set up the story

I couldn’t get past the first episode. Seems half decent but not for me

Back