• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Whipsmart, poignant, well-acted movies popular with both critics and audiences....are you guys sure you're ok?

are you guys watching Fast and Furious re-runs or something?

Whipsmart, poignant, well-acted movies popular with both critics and audiences....are you guys sure you're ok?

All three of those movies are just kinda perfectly enjoyable pablum movies….6.5-7/10’s….just not the sort of thing I picture people revisiting over and over.

I’ve seen all three, exact once a piece and have never once considered rewatching one of them.

I’d need to watch them once, before I could do a rewatch.

Reactions: CH1

so now you’re admitting that you watched some Fast and Furious?

You need to DM Montana for a list of cinematic classics — it’s not too late!!

All three of those movies are just kinda perfectly enjoyable pablum movies….6.5-7/10’s….just not the sort of thing I picture people revisiting over and over.

I’ve seen all three, exact once a piece and have never once considered rewatching one of them.

fair, except your taste in movies is shit.

I’d need to watch them once, before I could do a rewatch.

1723223167068.png

so now you’re admitting that you watched some Fast and Furious?

You need to DM Montana for a list of cinematic classics — it’s not too late!!

i think i may have seen the first one? not sure tbh.

Sounds like somebody who found Crash thought provoking and ground breaking.

I hated/mocked crash before it was cool. what an irredeemable piece of shit that was jesus christ.
Confirmed

zeke from forumice.com generally views the movie "Crash" (2004) as overrated. He tends to criticize the film for its heavy-handed and simplistic portrayal of racial issues, often mentioning that the movie's message feels forced and lacks subtlety. 'Zeke' seems to prefer films that handle complex social issues with more nuance and depth. He might acknowledge that "Crash" raises important topics but feels that it doesn't do so in a particularly effective or realistic manner.

Back