• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL Thread

I guarantee had we lost, you would have posted, no need to lie about it (see comments above re Ravens and Saints, as well as your FB timeline all the time re Cowboys). Hell I remember in 2004 at the old shitty forumlocker room you posting "love you black and gold" after they barely beat a Testaverde QBed Cowboys team.

As for the Grey Cup, it is a foregone conclusion the Alouettes will win unless they choke immensely.
I get alerts whenever the Cowboys lose. I rarely bother watching them do so. I "love" any team that beats them, even the Raiders.

As for the Grey Cup, I will be attending and I've never seen the Als win the championship in person. I've seen them lose it a few times, but I've always managed not to be at the ones they win.

This assumes that they win the East, which is far from certain, given injuries to Philpot and Rambo as well as the Lemon suspension.

I get alerts whenever the Cowboys lose. I rarely bother watching them do so. I "love" any team that beats them, even the Raiders.

As for the Grey Cup, I will be attending and I've never seen the Als win the championship in person. I've seen them lose it a few times, but I've always managed not to be at the ones they win.

This assumes that they win the East, which is far from certain, given injuries to Philpot and Rambo as well as the Lemon suspension.
mmm already setting up the excuses I see,,,,

Back