• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

bzaflp0rp3bmcdh6noxn.gif

I can close my eyes and see zeke circa 2002 posting away - bong hit, sum=64/71*82, handful of Great Value sliced olives, rinse/repeat

Another run at homemade bacon today.
3 kinds:
Peppercorn
Hot honey and Peppercorn
Cajun (granulated raw garlic, garlic salt, chilli de arbol, hot smoked paprika and cayenne).

Pn PAT leave for the next 3 months and have several new things to attempt.

Another run at homemade bacon today.
3 kinds:
Peppercorn
Hot honey and Peppercorn
Cajun (granulated raw garlic, garlic salt, chilli de arbol, hot smoked paprika and cayenne).

Pn PAT leave for the next 3 months and have several new things to attempt.
I’ve had my smoker for 5 years… for what ever reason the one thing I can’t get right is beef jerky.
Have you done any yet?

I’ve had my smoker for 5 years… for what ever reason the one thing I can’t get right is beef jerky.
Have you done any yet?
I have not tried it but looks like something I could give a shot.

With my old smoker I had no way to keep it below 225 degrees.

Accidentally picked up raspberry instead of strawberry Pop-Tarts today fam. They look exactly the same (if you can't read). Life ending mistake. You may not see Gordo around for much longer... 😞

Anyone else find soup to be an absolute fucking disgrace? Takes way too long to cook and eat for very little payoff. You barely get any real food at all. It's basically a beverage, and quite frankly, a pointless and wasteful one. Disgusting.

Back