• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

This Thanksgiving, I wish to extend my condolences to everyone who is suffering through yet another disgusting, cumbersome meal that could've been McDonald's® instead. I am truly grateful for nothing, and I am so sorry that we all have to endure this oppressive, racist, and gluttonous holiday.
Another year of suffering has passed and is capped off by a laborious, gluttonous, and wholly unnecessary feast. Hope all you disgusting slobs got your Ozempic prescriptions lined up in advance. The one thing I am thankful for today is that everything will eventually come to a merciful end. 🙏

Another year of suffering has passed and is capped off by a laborious, gluttonous, and wholly unnecessary feast. Hope all you disgusting slobs got your Ozempic prescriptions lined up in advance. The one thing I am thankful for today is that everything will eventually come to a merciful end. 🙏
I thought you were American? Your day's not for another ~6 weeks or so

People still name their kids Alice eh? I thought that was reserved to fake dating profiles from Nigeria. Who knew?

People still name their kids Alice eh? I thought that was reserved to fake dating profiles from Nigeria. Who knew?
What I've was told is it's a name making a comeback...I think of it as old-fashioned, but probably cause of Alice in Wonderland and Alice doesn't live Here Anymore

Back