• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

I'm actually quite pissed at Porter. they owe me compensation and are being awful about it.
That just makes them an airline. Nothing particularly different about how they deal with complaints. My dad once got punched in the back of the head and spat on by a drunk woman in the row behind him on a Canada 3000 flight. The crew did sweet fuck all to prevent it or deal with it. The airline went out of business and he went to his grave waiting for a refund.

I dont see anything now in Toronto and its cloudy. CNN said if you take photos with long exposure your camera may pick up something.

I was joking, but thank you. Full overcast here. I'd love to do some aurora shots tonight but between light pollution in the city and clouds, I'm fucked

There are some clear patches in the sky here, but nothing to see. The western sky looks brighter than usual, but no interesting colors. Anyway, I spent a winter in the NWT, there was nothing quite like the Northern Lights. The crackling noise adds to the amazing phenomenon.

Last edited:
Back